Build a foundation in Biblical and ministerial studies by pursuing a degree from Southeastern University, a regionally accredited Christian institution. All degree classes are facilitated online.
Students enrolled in the non-degree program receive some of the same Biblical classes but will not receive academic credit for these classes. All classes are face-to-face.
*Required only for entrance into Waymaker and not SEU
- Apply to Waymaker to be accepted.
- Meet age recommendation of 18-24 years by the beginning of classes.
- Applicants up to age 30 may be accepted on a case-by-case basis.
- Be a committed follower of Christ.
- Be a consistent and active member of a local church.
- Demonstrate a sense of a call to vocational ministry (Ephesians 4:11-12).
- Have a plan to cover all financial obligations including tuition and any required materials (see below)
- Maintain a 2.0 or higher GPA
- $45 non-refundable application fee
- SEU degree program tuition:
- Degree program tuition will be paid directly to Southeastern University.
- View SEU tuition >>
- View SEU financial aid resources >>
- Non-degree program tuition:
- The cost is $2,355 per semester.
- This can be paid at the start of the semester or in 3 monthly installments, beginning August 15.
- Mission trip, books, and any practicum-specific costs are not included in tuition.