FAQ | Academic & Financial Aid Questions | Waymaker School of Ministry | Pittsburgh PA


Do I have to be a member of Victory Family Church?

Waymaker is not exclusive to members of Victory Family Church.

Is Southeastern University an accredited university?

Yes. Southeastern University is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges to award associate, baccalaureate, masters, and doctorate degrees. Contact the Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097 or call 404-679-4500 for questions about the accreditation of Southeastern University.

Which classes are online vs. face-to-face?

Classes that receive academic credit through SEU are facilitated online by the faculty of SEU.

All other classes are facilitated face-to-face with the pastors and staff of Victory Family Church.

Is financial aid available?

Students pursuing a degree from Southeastern University may be eligible for federal and state financial aid. Financial aid is NOT available for the non-degree program.

For more information, review these resources:

If I pursue the degree program, do I pay the degree tuition plus the non-degree tuition?

No, you will only pay the degree program tuition. Degree program tuition will be paid directly to Southeastern University.

Can I work while attending the school?

If you are pursuing the degree option, we strongly recommend that you not work. This is due to the higher workload for degree students.

If you are not pursuing the degree, we recommend that you not work for at least the first 8 weeks.

What time do classes and practicums occur?

Classes and practicums are facilitated during daytime hours. Some practicums may require evening hours.

Is student housing available?

No, student housing is not currently available.